BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Shall we begin....

This is my first post into the blogging world! It is Christmas Eve and I have a little time before the holiday festivities begin. Zac is sleeping which I should be doing too but, I figured before baby comes I should get some things done. I've been meaning to start this for over 2 years now! You heard correctly, 2 years. But, time flies...

I emailed the site link to family and friends and hope it is checked often for new updates. If I have not spoke to you in a while I am due with our second baby very soon!! Hence the name "Zac and Blake Update." After speaking with my doctor last week she gave me the news they would induce me on my actual due date of Jan. 28th; if I make it that long. I went 2 weeks early with Zac so they are thinking the same will happen again. If so, I only have about 2 or 3 weeks left at most.

Well that is all for now. I'll write again soon.

Have a great X-Mas and New Years!

1 comments:

heyjude5135 said...

Good idea Mandie! Blog away girlfriend!! :) Merry Christmas!!