BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blake's Baptism

Blake is now officially Baptised. We had a very nice time on Sunday. A big thank you to Uncle Scott and Auntie Lisa as they are Blake's GodParents. It really means a lot to us.

We had good weather considering the night before it poured. We did have some minor issues w/ the tent. I thought I was being proactive by assembling our screened in tent on Saturday. But, I asked Brian to help put the stakes in the ground and he didn't want to bc the bugs were bad. Big mistake. The next morning the whole tent blew over and cracked in the storm. So we went to our backup tent that my parents lent us. We started to put it up and realized it was missing some pieces that held it up. So we had to rig it w/ several screw drivers and drill bits. The crazy part was it was 45 minutes before Church and neither of us were showered. Leave it to us to be last minute. :-) Hey, I tried to get things done on Saturday. ha ha ha......

Anyway, here are some pictures of the day.







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baptism!! What a great looking family! :) Blake is absolutely adorable--just like his big brother!