BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas - Part 1

Christmas week has arrived in full force. It is so nice to be on vacation this week. I might have to make this a tradition! :-) We have been busy getting things ready for Santa Claus. Zac is so into Xmas this year and I can't wait to see him tomorrow morning.

I have posted some pictures from the past few days. Brian took Zac to both Cabelas and Bass Pro shop on Monday. I hope they were not shopping for me! Tuesday, we didn't leave the house since it was -7 degrees outside and that was without the wind chill. But, yesterday we took the train downtown and went to the Museum of Science and Industry with Brian's friend Dave and his daughter Grace. Blake was so good sitting in the stroller all day. It wasn't all that interesting to him. Today, Xmas Eve, we are headed to Church and then to my mom and dads house for our annual pizza and gifts celebration. Tomorrow, Xmas Day, we go to my mother in laws house to have dinner and be with family. Friday = REST.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas! Part 2 to follow after Santa arrives. Oh Boy!












0 comments: