BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blake's 1st Haircut

I took Blake to get his first haircut today. It was getting very long and out of control. We are a little late on having his 12 month photos done. Partly bc I wanted to get his chapped face cleared up. I might take him to the mall (The Picture People) tomorrow. Especially now that he has his new spiffy hairdo.

Also, all 4 molars finally came in! He has been a drooling mess over the past few months. Poor baby. But, over the past few days they appeared. Hopefully, he will feel better now.





2 comments:

QGIRL said...

In the second photo it looks like she is spraying him with a can of "Ho". too funny.
He looks so handsome with his new cut.

AEGN said...

Aww, he is so cute! I love how they look after haircuts, they look so much older!