BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back to Meal Planning

I must say it has been over a month since we did our weekly meal planning. And it shows! Ever since our house sold we have been running around like maniacs and eating out a lot. Not good. I started to feel tired again all the time so I decided enough is enough - back to the basics. You can really tell when you put garbage in your mouth you get garbage out. I also made 5 salads for a of week of lunches. It takes a lot of extra time but, once it is done it is worth it.

The meals are as follows:

Monday
Grilled Garlic Chicken Skewers w/ Eggplant and Zucchini

Tuesday
Flank Steak and Green Beans

Wednesday
Summer Chicken Chili w/ Avocado

Thursday
Moroccan Spiced Pork Chops w/ Veggies

Friday
Ocean Perch with Creamed Cucumbers

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comments:

QGIRL said...

Sounds delish!
I also notice that when I plan the week's menus, my grocery costs go way down. It is nice to come home after a long day at work to a quick dinner, instead of fish sticks and canned corn.