The time has finally come to move to Fishers. The house is empty, our lives are packed in a moving truck, that doesn't arrive until tomorrow. eek! We are doing some last minute packing today and then loading up the kids, dogs and us to drive down. It is bittersweet as I will be sad to leave the house since I grew up here and have so many memories but, at the same time I am so excited to see what Indy has to bring to our future.
It will be a rough start since Brian has to work in Chicago for a few more months. He will come down on weekends and I will be with the boys and Carl solo in Fishers. But, in all honesty this works out for the best since my parents house will be for sale and now Brian can be up there keeping on eye on things. Also, Brian is insisting on taking Sadie. Something about I won't give her the medication she needs but, I know he really just wants to be with her.
Anyway, I will be sure to post many pictures when we get settled. Until then......
Friday, May 29, 2009
It's Moving Day!!!
Posted by Amanda at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment