BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lots going on...

I will start by saying I finally got Blake's one year pictures taken today. We were all going to be there but, Brian got called in to work so I had to go solo. I am always nervous taking the boys alone to the mall photo studio. But, they were angels. We could not have asked for better pics. Normally, I dread picture day bc walking into The Picture People is stressful in itself. But, I don't like backgrounds and I have not found a studio yet that will just do a plain setting. If anyone knows of one please share. Anyway, it worked out good bc there was no one in the place. Boy, that is a first!

I probably should post that we are moving yet again. This time to Indianapolis. I know it is probably a big shock but, my company is starting a new office down there and I am going to help open it. Brian will transfer unions and continue to do HVAC. We are renting a house in Fishers, IN and are very excited. We figured it is a little premature to buy since we don't know the area. So for now we will rent. This will all be happening the weekend of May 29th.

There is never a dull moment in the Cullen household.







1 comments:

QGIRL said...

Cute pictures! Hey where do you get your hair cut?