BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Indiana State Fair

So we headed to the state fair last weekend for the first time ever. It was about 90 degrees out and the fair was packed. But, we took the local "fair train." It was such a cool idea bc it picked us up in downtown Fishers and dropped us off at the gate of the fair. So no traffic and long lines to get parking. Plus the boys loved it! A great time was had by all.

But, of course it wouldn't be a Cullen family adventure without a funny story. Brian was standing next to the country's largest pig while I was in the bathroom. When I came back he said that a lady walked up to him and asked him if he was a pig farmer! Apparently she thought that was his pig! You will see from the pics below that he sure does not look like a farmer.......let alone a pig farmer. I am still laughing!



Zac's 1st pony ride

Blake & Zac on the train

Daddy and Blake
Mr. Blue Eyes
Zac on a John Deer Zac planting a garden

0 comments: