BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer 2009

Boy, have we been busy this summer. But, I am finally posting some pics. I guess you could say I took the summer off from blogging. Let's see, what has been going on.... Zachary just finished up swimming lessons at the YMCA and did great. He almost went fully under water but, we are still working on that. Maybe next session. He has tons of friends at his new school. It was a bit rough at first but, now he is very happy.

Blake is entering the terrible two's at a year and a half. He is adjusting nicely to daycare but, is biting. Almost daily I have to sign a form letting me know that he bit another child. Oy.... I guess we can't be so lucky to have two angels. He is so darn cute though so it is hard to be mad but, it hurts!

Brian is still working in Chicago and living at my mom and dads house. It has been hard having him here only on weekends. But, at least he is working and we are not that far away. That is a huge plus. He has been interviewing with a company down here and is waiting to hear about a final interview. So I am crossing my fingers it works out. But, as I always say "everything happens for a reason" and it will all work out sooner or later.

I am loving my new commute to work. I had to work in Chicago last month for a few days and my drive took almost two hours on my first day back. So that was a big wake up call. I do miss the people in my old office just not the drive. It is so different working with only one other person. But, I am sure I will get used to it.

Well, that's all for now.....

Mommy and Blakey

Daddy with the boys
Blake was not happy!
Blake LOVES to splash

Boys in matching PJ's





0 comments: