So the old saying goes "whatever can happen will happen." This always seems to apply to the Cullen family. It's 10pm and Brian is fixing our plumbing in our bathroom, AGAIN.
It all started when the drywaller came over to give us an estimate on what it would cost to fix our ceiling in the laundry room. Simple task, right? Well, one would think. Long story short the guy got on a step stool and started poking around and sure enough said those dreaded words "this ceiling is all wet!" So he left and told Brian to give him a call when he had the leak fixed. This has been an ongoing issue. Many of you remember that our pipe burst in our master bathroom last year the day before we were set to have an open house! My friends husband, who is a plumber, came over in the late evening to fix it. Now, it seems to be the other bathroom. Ugggg Always something, I sware. We need to get out of here. Far far away. I am done with plumbing issues. And I am very sure Brian is too! Poor guy. Well at least all the upstairs plumbing will be new. I am trying to think positive......
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Murphy's Law strikes again...
Posted by Amanda at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, at least your kids have a good set of pipes.
Did I know you were trying to move? Is your house still on the market?
Post a Comment