It is that time of year again when we are busy almost every weekend. It started today. We had a birthday party this afternoon and tomorrow is great grandmas Xmas at Auntie Kim's house. Next week we are free but, the following week is my holiday party at work on Tuesday and Thanksgiving on Thursday. After that December starts. Grandma and Grandpa are taking Zac to the club to see Santa and I am helping my mom at a craft show that first weekend. We also have to plan Zac's 4 bday party and Christmas. Then we have Mr. Blake's big first bday party in January. Uhggg.. All while our house is for sale. Stop the madness. :-) I don't know when Santa is going to have time to shop for toys!!
So I have to apologize in advance if I don't update as often during the next few months.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
The Holiday Season
Posted by Amanda at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment