So Brian and I have successfully completed phase 1 of South Beach Diet. I have lost 10 pounds so far and so has Brian! Not bad for 14 days. But, the key is sticking to Phase 2 and not going back to our old habits. The only bad thing is all my clothes are now way to big. Which is a good thing but, we are trying to save money and I can't shop for anything new. So I guess I will have to wear a belt and go the baggy route. Again, this is not a bad thing. :-)
I will continue to plan our meals out for the next few weeks as this concept seems to work nicely. Zac is even eating it. Which I never thought my son would enjoy Feta cheese or my chocolate soy milk, tofu, yogurt and almond smoothie! But, he does. Too funny. He keeps asking me to make my "milkshake" so he can have half.
Not to much else has been going on this week. Just working and hanging out with the family. No news is good news as I always say!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Phase 1 is over!!
Posted by Amanda at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You go girl!
I've lost quite a bit of weight.
They repossessedd my car.
Post a Comment