I am still here waiting for the big day. Last Tuesday my Dr. said it would be "any day" but, I am starting to think she tells everyone that!! I went for another checkup yesterday and I was the same as the previous week. Again, she said it would be any day now. So who knows. I have been having contractions daily and my back is killing me but, she said that is "false" labor. I am sure by this point Brian is very ready for the baby as I am not the most pleasant person to be around right now. ha ha ha.... I'll keep everyone posted. The good news is I will be having him regardless on the January 28th. So worst case scenario a week and a half.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The final countdown is agonizing! I will be thinking about you these next 2 weeks!!!
Hey, give me a call when you finally do have the baby! I would love to come and see you in the hospital if I can find someone to watch Addison. I have been excited to see the new facilty anyway. I hope all goes easy for you this time around. How exciting! I can't believe it's here already!
By the way, I love the belly pics!
Are you still working? I tried calling you the other day and ended calling and talking to your mom.
Post a Comment