Here is the official last belly photo. I took it a few minutes ago. :-) Zac and I have been busy cleaning the house and washing all of baby Blake's clothes. He has been such a big helper. He can't wait to meet his brother. He seems to think that Blake is going to dump all his toys out and play with him right away. So he will be a bit disappointed when all he does is eat, sleep and poop. Oh, and cry!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
NOELLE WANTS YOU TO HAVE BABY BLAKE SATURDAY THE 26th ON HER BIRTHDAY! :-) WE CAN'T WAIT! GIVE BIG BROTHER A BIG HUG & KISS FROM HIS AUNTIE! LOVE YOU ZAC!!!
Sorry I didn't call you yesterday! And I know you're at the hospital right now, but I'll be thinking about you guys all day until I get the phone call that it's all over for you!! Good luck!! You'll be fine!!
XOXOXOXO!!
Hey, I hope everything is going good at the hospital and labor and everything! Call me when Blake has arrived! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment