We were sure baby Blake was going to arrive last night but, he decided to wait. I was having contractions all day and finally called the Dr. when they were 7 minutes apart. She advised me to go to the hospital as I was most likely in labor. So Brian and I got everything ready and grandma Dyson came over to watch Zac around 6pm and we were off to have a baby. So we thought anyway. :-) Long story short, I was 3 cm dilated when we arrived but, the contractions were all over the place. And what I thought was "back labor" turned out the be the baby resting nicely on a nerve in my lower back. And he has no plans of moving anytime soon. Uggg.... Anyway, they decided to send me home and wait it out since things were not moving fast enough to keep me. I suppose the good news is I am in labor, just the very early stages. So we will wait patiently. The Dr. gave me some pain medication to ease the back issues which is helping but, making me very loopy at the same time. I'll keep everyone posted when something finally happens. I am beginning to think I will be pregnant forever. ha ha ha....
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment