BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Look how big I am!

Blake was a few days old in this photo.

He is almost 7 weeks in this photo.
It is amazing how Blake has filled out and how much weight he has gained in just 6 and 1/2 weeks. Since I look at him everyday I didn't realize it until I looked at the above pics. Crazy I tell ya!
A quick update:
After my appt on Monday I took Blake into work to show him off. It was a good visit but, I soon realized that I am half way through my maternity leave. That went by fast. I thought May was so far away when I left work in January. It is right around the corner. Yikes!
Also, the past few nights Blake has slept from 10PM - 4AM! That means a lot more sleep for mommy. Hopefully he will continue this pattern. He remains in our room in the bassinet as we are afraid Zac will wake up, and that would not be good. However, I think we can move him into his room next week.

0 comments: