BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Zac's first bowling party!

Today I took Zac to Natalie's 4th birthday party at Stardust. I was sort of nervous since he has never been bowling before but, he had a great time. It was so cute to see all the little kids throwing the ball. Well trying to throw it in Zac's case. I've attached some pictures for your viewing pleasure. :-) Daddy stayed home with Blake. We figured it was too early to bring him to a smokey bowling alley. However, it was not bad at all compared to our league night. ha ha ha....




Look at my form!

I wish I could chill out and wait for the ball to hit the pins!!!!

1 comments:

heyjude5135 said...

Kids love bowling! They usually don't do so well, but it's a lot of fun...just like how we bowl on Thursdays! HEHE!