The whole time I was pregnant everyone, including strangers, said the baby weight is 10 times harder to come off w/ the 2nd child. So I decided since I was 4 weeks out that I would get on the trusty old treadmill. All the baby/parenting books said to start slow. They suggested around 10 minutes. Well, I walked for 10 minutes and barley felt like I did anything, so I upped it to 30 and an incline of 5. I felt good when I finished and was very proud of myself bc I was not out of shape. BOY WAS I WRONG!! I got up this morning and could barely move. I felt like I ran the Chicago Marathon. So the moral of the story is just bc you feel fine you should still listen to the books/Dr. as they are the experts.
I am taking the night off and will try again tomorrow. Only 10 minutes. I've learned my lesson :-)
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
The treadmill - Uggg
Posted by Amanda at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is it bad that I'm laughing at you??
sue
Hehe, I SO sympathize with you Mandie!
Post a Comment