So Zac is fine. They gave him a dose of meds at the ER and a steroid to take at home for 4 days. The conclusion was he had an allergic reaction to something. Ya think!! He looked like Will Smith in the movie Hitch. So we still don't know what it was but, I have a feeling it was the sesame seeds. It was the only thing he ate that he's never had before. I am debating to call his pedi to see what she thinks. I really don't want to put him through a bunch of allergy tests. I'll have to think about it.
He is back to normal but, very tired as he did not go to sleep until 11PM last night and was up at 7AM. Ugggg....
Monday, February 25, 2008
Diagnosis = Zac is allergic to "something"
Posted by Amanda at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment