Well it is Sunday night and Daddy just took Zachary to the ER. He is having a major allergic reaction to something. Poor guy has hives all over his body along w/ swelling. Daddy went to Walgreen's to get some Benadryl and the pharmacist said if it doesn't get better in an hour we need to take him in bc his airway could get blocked. One hour has now passed and it is getting worse!
So Brian was asking me what in the world could he have eaten out of the norm. Um, I think I know. I went to Costco this afternoon and picked up some California rolls. Zachary was eating the rice and sesame seeds off of the roll and followed that up w/ some ginger. That was the last thing he ate and whamo now he is a puffy mess. I wonder if he is allergic to sesame seeds? I don't think he has ever eaten them. But, I also have a pounding headache but, no hives.
Lesson to be learned: Don't buy California rolls at a big box store. My bad!
I'll post again tomorrow w/ an update on the visit. I have a feeling they won't be home anytime soon. But, I must say this is our first trip to the ER w/ him in 3 years. Not too bad, I guess!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
California Rolls + Costco = ER Visit
Posted by Amanda at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh lord! Call me if you need help! Hope Zac is OK!
Post a Comment