Today I gave Blake some milk that I had in the freezer from Feb. 9th. Wow, I must have ate something that day bc let me tell you mr. Blake had some major issues. I have to throw the rest of it out now bc there is no way I can feed him it again. Poor baby has so much gas that I had to run to Walgreens to get him some Mylicon. Hopfully it works.
If I could only remember what I ate so I don't make that mistake again. It is such a shame to let all that milk go into the garbage. :-) Live and learn, I guess.
2 comments:
well I can tell you that trial mix made me and Sadie gassy. no more of that I say.
I believe it might have been mexican food. I am almost positive it was the hot salsa. But, it was sooo good. :-)
Post a Comment