BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meet Mr. Mooser the 2nd...

Blake had his 4 week checkup today even though he is only 3 weeks old. The receptionist miscounted the weeks when she scheduled his appointment. Overall the visit went well. She said he is very alert and all his vitals checked out good. However, I thought Zac was large but, let me tell you Mr. Blake gained a pound in 2 weeks!!! That is crazy. So he now weighs 8lbs 11oz! Obviously the pediatrician did not need to ask if he is eating enough. But, she did give me a list of foods not to eat while nursing bc he kept passing gas as she was examining him. It was pretty funny. I realized I’ve been eating everything on the list. Needless to say I have to reevaluate my food selections. This will benefit everyone. :-)

That's all for now.

4 comments:

heyjude5135 said...

Hey, I'm trying to post the pics that I took of you and Blake! What do you use to post pics? Photobucket isn't working for me!

Amanda said...

I'm not sure it isnt working. Email them to me and I'll post them. There have been some bugs w/ the blog lately. So maybe that is one of them.

AEGN said...

What is on that list of what not to eat? I haven't had to restrict my diet for Drew yet...

valeriedrenth said...

Hey, can you email me some pics?