Blake and I made it out of the house today for the first time. We went in for his first doctor's visit. He only lost 1 oz which is great and he grew 1/2 inch. I was very worried about the weight as Zachary lost so much early on due to nursing issues. But, this time I rented a hospital grade pump and we are rockin'. We are still giving him one bottle of formula at night just to make sure he is getting enough calories. But, other than that he is great. We do have to go in for an ultrasound next week to check his kidney. The left one was a bit dilated when I was pregnant and they want to make sure it is back to normal. This is a very common issue with boys. It usually corrects itself once they are born but, Dr. Tan wants to make sure everything is A-OK. It is just another thing for parents worry about. Like there isnt enough to make you crazy as it is.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He looks like his mommy.
Post a Comment