BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

First Week of Work...

So I posted that I was back to work this week. Well, I went in on Monday and I have been working from home ever since. It seems my mom now has what Brian and I both had. So she is at home getting better. Hopefully she doesn't get strep like I did. Go figure my first week back I already have to work from home. Too funny. My mother in law is coming over tomorrow to watch Blake so I can go into the office. I am already covering for someone this week so I really need to be there. So much for easing back into things. :-)

Actually, it worked out good for me to be home today bc I ended up taking Blake to the Dr. for his eczema. It is so bad. It has been flaring up since it's been warm out and he is sweating. The Dr. gave him 4 prescriptions! Yikes. But, since the patch on his arm was infected we needed some extra antibiotic cream. So hopefully it starts to get better bc I want to get his 3 month pictures done. This is nothing new as Zac had/has eczema and so did I, so we are very familiar with it. I was hoping Blake wouldn't get it.

0 comments: