BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The weekend...

We had a very busy weekend. Saturday Brian went to his baseball meeting in Hegwisch. He is playing in the 30 and over league this summer. Go Brian! While he was out I took the boys to get Zac's haircut. He desperately needed it. He told the girl he wanted it spiked.

Today we went shopping so Brian could get a new pair of shoes. I mention this only bc it was our first outing with both children. I know that sounds strange but, we really have not went anywhere all together. The boys were so good that we took them to Tylers Tender and ate lunch. Zac loves that place. This was another first, having a meal at a restaurant all together. Since we were on a roll we figured a trip to Lowes was in order to check out flooring. We are still in total shock about how well today went. They were so good. We look forward to many more days out this summer.

I am not sure about my new Bumbo seat
Go White SoxLook at my new haircut. It is spikey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Auntie Kim misses you both soo much! can't wait to see you (hopefully at Grandpa Butch's b-day!) Hugs & kisses your way! Luv, Auntie Kim :-)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Auntie Kim misses you both soo much! can't wait to see you (hopefully at Grandpa Butch's b-day!) Hugs & kisses your way! Luv, Auntie Kim :-)