BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sesame Street Live

Today I took Zac to see Sesame Street Live. We were able to buy great tickets for half off through his daycare. He had a great time. My mom came over to hang out with Blake so it could just be a Zachary and Mommy day. We sat so close to the stage and the characters came out into the audience and one tapped Zac on the head. He thought that was the coolest thing ever.

I am still amazed he sat still for almost 2 hours. But, he did. I was especially nervous bc his two best friends from school were sitting next to us, and they kept making silly faces at each other. It was funny to watch him around his teachers and friends. But, he was great. Anyway, here are some photos. Too cute!





0 comments: