I would like to start this post off by saying:
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY MONICA!!!!!
Well folks it official, I am back to work tomorrow. It went by slow and fast at the same time. If that makes any sense. See I can't believe my baby is already 3 months old (the fast part) but, I realized how much I still like to work too (the slow part). I am too hyperactive to stay home 100% of the time. I strongly feel like I am a much better mother if there is a balance of both working and staying home.
Warning! Venting below:
My mom is going to watch Blake until she goes back to Florida in December. THANK GOODNESS. I am so grateful to her for volunteering. I didn't want him in daycare at 3 months old if at all possible. See, I am so tired of people sending their children to daycare sick. Unfortunately, some people won't use their vacation days for illnesses and that is not fair to the moms that do. That is the downfall of working bc you don't get to use your vacation time to go on vacation. It seems like it only takes one child to infect the whole class. Look what just happened to our family. Zac caught something at school and passed it along to both of us but, each of us got it worse than the other. I ended up with strep throat and Brian had to call off work for 2 days. Ugggg
Well I got that out! I feel much better. Overall, daycare has been great for Zac and his development but, that first year is brutal. I didn't want to go through that when Blake was so little. It is so hard to see them sick so much. But, the way I look at it is at least he won't be sick for his first year of school now! Gotta think positive.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to work I go....
Posted by Amanda at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HI HO HI HO it's off to work you go! Good luck girlfriend! Everything has a way of working it's self out! You and your kids are going to be just fine!! Back to the grind you go! You know I love you and you're gonna be all good!! :)
Post a Comment