BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blake Update!

Blake is now 6 months old and I thought I'd give everyone an update. I finally weighed him yesterday and he is 16.4 lbs. Zac is only 28 lbs and he is 3 1/2. So I have a feeling that Mr. Blake will be a lot bigger as he gets older.

Below is a list of a few things Blake is mastering:

1. Rolls all over the place - I see baby gates in the near future.
2. Starting to get on hands and knees.
3. Loves fruit over veggies but, we are still trying to get him to eat peas.
4. Belly laughs have started. Too funny.
5. He says ma ma ma ma - I tell Daddy he already says my name but, I think it's mumbling
6. Still has his blue eyes!

Well that's all for now. Happy August!

0 comments: