BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kids!

I will start this post by saying Blake is officially CRAWLING!! So the baby gates are going up. I can't believe how fast it is going by. Wow.

Now I will get to the good stuff. I went grocery shopping yesterday and when I came home Brian said Blake was throwing up. So obviously I was very concerned. I went to pick Blake up and as I held him up he threw up all over me! Uggggg So that was pretty gross. But, he seems fine today, so I hope it is teething. He has a front tooth coming in and I remember Zac getting sick. I just hope it is not an allergic reaction. He got sick at Grandma's house too. He ate oatmeal there and he had brown rice here. I am going to have to ask his dr. on Friday. That would not be good.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful. So I thought. We went to bed and Zac came in our room to sleep with us. He's been doing that lately bc there are monsters in his room! Anyway, I woke up about 4 AM and I thought I was all wet. I assumed I was dreaming until I took the blanket off and the fan was blowing on me. I was freezing. Yep, folks Zac wet the bed. All over my side. He got the blanket, the comforter, the sheets, the pillow, and ME! So we had to get up and change all the bedding, Zac and me for that matter. He is not allowed to drink anything after 7 anymore. He's been so good and we have been letting him have some milk before bed. Not anymore.

The joys of motherhood. Kids, I tell ya!

One more thing. Zac loves Hannah Montana. What is that about? :-)

2 comments:

heyjude5135 said...

Oh, the joys of parenthood! It's never dull around your house! So, I read your other blogs and you didn't mention last week when I called you anything about the meeting or your Mom!!?? I would have gone with you, if you wanted, on Thursday! And I hope your Mom recovers well! WOW! You've been a busy lady!!

Author Joe Dyson said...

It's a good idea not to let Zac drink after 7PM. That's when Happy Hour ends.