My friend Judy had her 32nd b-day party last night. Let me tell you she went all out. She surprised everyone with her most favorite band, Mr. Blotto, who played on a stage they built in her garage! I have never seen Judy that excited in my life.
Her brother catered the food. Yummy! I could not stop eating the olives. So if anyone ever needs some good catered food definitely give Chris a call.
Despite the not so nice weather it worked out great. She had a huge tent and several heaters. It did not even feel like we were standing outside when it was 35 degrees and raining.
If that was for her 32nd birthday, I wonder what 33 will be like. Can’t wait till next year. ha ha ha... I've attached some pictures of the festivities.
Her brother catered the food. Yummy! I could not stop eating the olives. So if anyone ever needs some good catered food definitely give Chris a call.
Despite the not so nice weather it worked out great. She had a huge tent and several heaters. It did not even feel like we were standing outside when it was 35 degrees and raining.
If that was for her 32nd birthday, I wonder what 33 will be like. Can’t wait till next year. ha ha ha... I've attached some pictures of the festivities.






2 comments:
You ROCK Mandie!!!
Awesome pics Mandie!! Great time had by all! Thanks Jude! Kari
Post a Comment