BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Zac is MY son!

For those of you who don't know me that well, let's just say I am a bit clumsy. Murphy's Law always applies to me. "If it can happen, it will" should be my slogan.

Anyway, Zac was standing on the bottom stair of our front porch the other day and just fell! He didn't stop the fall w/ his hands like you would think but, his nose! As you can see from the photos below. Now, there was blood and he was very upset as you can imagine. The funny part is once we got into the house and he settled down he asked daddy to read him a book. Easy enough, right? Well he went to open the book and got a paper cut! His thumb was bleeding (a tiny bit) and he was screaming so loud I thought the neighbors would hear him. He had a rough day. Brian hopes that he is not too much like mommy. If so, we will be in the ER a lot since he will be playing a lot of sports. Yikes!!

PS All is well now, he is fine. :-)


the nose

the paper cut

3 comments:

heyjude5135 said...

Boys will be boys! I always say that Caiden is my boo-boo waiting to happen!!

Anonymous said...

I have a pic of Noah that looks exactly like Zac's nose!! It must be a rite of passage for a 3 year old boy! Kari

PS Hopefully the leg cast won't follow like Noah's did! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I feel sorry for him already!

Valerie