BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

No more dining room....

We decided to temporarily get rid of our dining room. I will be working from home 2 days a week and began thinking about when Blake is crawling. I soon realized I can't continue to work downstairs while he is upstairs. So the only place to move the office would be in the dining room. Which is fine bc we never use it. I attached before and after pics. I must say this was my first "remodel" where I spent NO money. Yay for me! And I did all when Brian was at work. He came home to find the computer desk and computer were all moved upstairs. That was not an easy task! When he left the next day he asked me not to move the kitchen into the basement. ha ha ha...
I think it is time for me to go back to work before I redo our whole house. With the weather being bad I have had way too much time to think of new projects to take on.

Before (I had already painted it green, it's an old pic)

After

0 comments: