BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's been a long week...

I am nearing the end of my maternity leave and thought we would have a relaxing few weeks before I return to work. Boy, I was wrong! First, Zac got sick with a fever and severe chest congestion. I took him to the doctor and was told we just have to wait it out. Some virus is going around. He was better in about 4 days.

Saturday night Brian and I went out w/ some friends to dinner and I felt fine. When I woke up Sunday morning my tonsils were so swollen I could not even swallow. Then we went to my parents house to give it a good cleaning before they come home and I was cleaning in slow motion. By 8 pm that night I had a fever of 102!! I was so sick. I was finally feeling better by Monday.

I finally thought we cleared the sickness out and was wrong again. :-) Brian came home from work on Tuesday and he had a fever! So he has been home sick for 2 days.

This weekend we really need to do some major spring cleaning to get the germs outta here! Hopefully next week will be better. That is my official last week home.

2 comments:

heyjude5135 said...

Oh, Mandie, I'm sorry you all got so sick! What about Mr. Blakers? He didn't get it, did he? And yup, back to the old grind for you real soon! Well, I hope you have a better weekend this weekend!!

Amanda said...

So far Blake is not sick. We are crossing our fingers. Brian is now on antibiotics. I am going tomorrow if I don't feel better. :-)