I took some pictures today and I had to post them. The boys are getting so big. Zac looks like such a little man now (acts like one too, lol). And where Blake gets those bright blue eyes is beyond me. :-)
Blake update: He is 10 weeks old and last night slept from 9pm - 8am!! They both love sleep just like mommy and daddy. Life is good. Overall he is doing great. He is smiling and laughing now and he has rolled over a few time from his back to his side. He really wanted to get his binky and I was watching him try so hard to move his head to the side when he finally just rolled over to get it. It was very funny.
Enjoy.



Thursday, April 17, 2008
My Growing Boys!
Posted by Amanda at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awww, those are sweet pictures!! What cha planning for your birthday?
Post a Comment