BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Blake's 4 Month Update

Blake had his 4 month checkup today and he's doing great. Here are his stats:

Weight = 15 lbs 50th percentile
Height = 26 inches 78th percentile

He is doing all the milestones for 4 months and even a bit more. Like I mentioned before he's rolling over and he doesn't like to be laying down anymore. He loves his Bumbo seat. She said he's very flexible as he is already eating his feet. He takes after his mamma. :-) The flexible part, not the eating feet part... ha ha But, she did mention that babies who are early rollers and ones who are flexible tend to crawl and walk early too. Ugggg.

We were told to start cereal now. Once a day at lunch time. We are to do that for a week and if he is ok we can move on to the greens! The fun begins. It is so messy. I am glad I kept Zac's bouncy seat from when he started solids. I knew that would come in handy.

That's all for now. Happy Summer!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is your Uncle Joe. Great site!

I have a blogspot too. Check me out at NeverEntertainDuringWatermelonSeason.Blogspot.com

I update it daily with original jokes.

Say Hi to Brian for me,

Joe