I had to write a quick post to let everyone know that your 30's are definitely not your 20's. Pru had a Cubs rooftop event last night and I am a mess today. For those of you outside of Chicago companies, parties, and just fans can rent out buildings that have a rooftop deck where you can watch the Chicago Cubs play. Our company does this event every year. You are allowed all the food and drink you want and you get a great view of the field to watch the game. Last year I was pregnant so it was very low key. This year I ended up hanging out w/ the work crowd. Yikes. I am quickly coming to the realization that I am getting old. I am a total mess today. I had the worst headache, my ears were ringing all day and my voice was gone bc we were screaming at each other in the bar since the music was so loud. To top it off I had a 9:30 am conference call and I sware they thought I was a man.
I want my 20's back! :-(
The funniest part about it was I didn't even know if the Cubs won the game! Now that is bad.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Not as young as I used to be....
Posted by Amanda at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOL, love the comment about them thinking you were a man. hehe. This is too funny since I was just saying this last weekend... I feel young until I stay out and party late. I wish I was 10 years younger.
Post a Comment