So my week from you know where is finally over. Boy, that was brutal. Those of you who know me can understand how difficult it was for me to sit in a closed conference room from 8:15am until around 5:30 pm for 5 days straight!!! Yesterday when we finished I was so happy I almost cried. Not really but, you get the idea. Now the fun part starts on Monday. We have to apply all the great knowledge to our new job. That should be interesting as after 2 pm everyday I was thinking about dinner, what I was going to do this weekend, how I wanted to have my hair cut next week etc... So we shall see. :-)
But, we all survived. I have to thank both grandmas for their babysitting services. I could not have done it w/out them.
I also have to say I am so happy Stephanie won Top Chef Chicago! I was finally able to see the finale this morning. I am so glad no one told me who won. But, I was rooting for her the whole time so I was pumped that she actually won.
That's all for now.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
The week is over!
Posted by Amanda at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment