So yesterday I was playing with Blake and he was cracking up since mommy is very amusing. Anyway, I glanced over at his mouth and sure enough he has a tooth that popped through. The bottom right to be exact. I noticed he's been drooling a lot and has been a bit crabby lately but, I never thought he was teething. This is a whole month before Zac as I checked his baby book. I have friends who's children didn't have a tooth until they were a year old and Mr. Blake isn't even 5 months!
I keep going back to his pedi telling me Blake will be an early bloomer. My baby is growing so fast. :0(
We are off to Andrew's 4th B-day party tomorrow and Zachary is very excited. Sunday Brian is going to work on the floor. He has about 60% left to do. He was stopped mid week bc I went to my friends house for a bday get together on Wed. Happy Bday Julie!!! And yesterday Brian had baseball practice and his first game is tomorrow. So we will have to wait until Sunday to get back to work.
Happy Friday!
Friday, June 20, 2008
We have a tooth!
Posted by Amanda at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment