BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dreading next week...

I probably won't be posting anything for about a week or so since I am about to have the longest week ever!!! Monday thru Friday I have mandatory training at work from 8:30 am till 5:30pm. Which means I will have to be at work around 8 am bc it starts right on time. Prudential decided to eliminate 50 employees in New Jersey and move their jobs to our department. Now why the sales dept must now work on sold cases is beyond me but, we have to learn all about it next week.

Oh and when I get home Monday Brian has to leave bc he has a union meeting to figure out if they are going to vote on the contract that was supposed to be a sure thing but, now they are not so sure. Tuesday night is free. Wednesday night is our 2nd baptism class, Thursday night I am having a Pampered Chef party at my house and Friday night I am going to pass out! Oh, and not to mention my mom has to watch Blake Mon-Wed then Brian has to take the boys on Wednesday right after work to his moms to have her watch them overnight till Friday! But, he has to make sure he is back in time for our class at Church that starts at 7 sharp.

OMG... I am getting stressed out just thinking about it.

0 comments: